1. By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
2. The prize draw is being run by Warnervale Rugby Union Club Pty Ltd.
Eligibility to enter
3. The prize draw is open to entrants over 18 years of age
4. In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
5. Tickets are $50 for one, $100 for 2 and $125 for 3 to purchase and give the holder one (1) entry per ticket into the prize draw.
How to enter
6. Tickets can be purchased at the Warnervale Rugby Union Club canteen located at the Woongarrah Sports Oval at training on Tuesday and Thursday evenings from Tuesday the 25th May to Thursday the 24th June and on game days. Alternatively, they can be purchased online via https://www.raffletix.com.au/warnervalewildcats
7. Tickets are limited to 250
8. If tickets sell out prior to the 24th June, the raffle will be closed and no further money taken.
9. If tickets are purchased electronically, Warnervale Rugby Union Club will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
10. First prize is:
1. 4 tickets to the Captains Dining function at the Wallabies vs France game at AAMI Park Melbourne on Tuesday 13th July 2021
2. 4 Return airfares flying out of Sydney on Tuesday 13th July to Melbourne and returning from Melbourne to Sydney on Wednesday 14th July
3. 4 rooms at the Langham Melbourne for the night of Tuesday 13th July
4. NB Airport transfers, spending money and food/beverages (other than those supplied at the Captains Dinner) are NOT included in the prize
Second Prize is: $500 Visa debit card
Third Prize is: $250 Visa debit card
Fourth Prize is: 2 prizes of $125 Rebel gift card
11. The Captains Dining function can be attended by persons of any age, however anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult over the age of 18.
12. The winners will be drawn at random before the First Grade game (approximately 3:00pm) on Saturday 26/06/2021 at Woongarrah Oval, Hakone Rd, Woongarrah, NSW 2259.
13. The prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
14. The decision of Warnervale Rugby Union Club regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
15. The winner will be notified on the 26th June 2021
16. Warnervale Rugby Union Club will attempt to contact the winner by phone and email (if provided) up to two times.
17. If the winner does not answer the phone a voice message will be left informing them of their win and giving contact details to claim their prize.
18. If the winner does not respond to the messages left notifying them of their win within 3 days of the call, they will lose their right to the prize, and Warnervale Rugby Union Club reserves the right to randomly choose and notify a new winner.
Receipt of the prize
19. The winner of the first prize MUST contact Warnervale Rugby Union Club no later than Friday 2nd July to submit the names of the 4 people who are participating in the prize in order to book flights and accommodation.
20. Once flights are booked TICKETS CANNOT BE CHANGED.
21. You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by Warnervale Rugby Union Club for the purposes of administering the prize draw
21. All entrants may apply for details of the winning participant by contacting us at email@example.com
22. The winner agrees to the release of their first name and affiliated club (if applicable) to any other prize draw participants if requested via the email.
23. An announcement of the winners first name and affiliated club (if applicable) will be made via Warnervale Rugby Union Clubs Facebook and Instagram platforms.
Limitation of Liability
25. Warnervale Rugby Union Club does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize.
26. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by NSW and Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the NSW Department of Fair Trading.